We would like to assure our clients that given the Australian Government has declared Veterinary care to be an essential service throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we are open and here to help.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and all visitors to our clinic, we have implemented additional measures including but not limited to:
- Providing sanitiser stations at easily accessible locations throughout the clinic including the waiting area and consult rooms.
- Encouraging adequate social distancing throughout the clinic, through limiting the number of clients per patient allowed in consult rooms and providing appropriately socially distanced waiting areas.
- Increased frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfection of all commonly touched surfaces including doors, reception and waiting areas, while continuing to sanitise our consult rooms and surfaces after examining each patient.
Please note that clinic protocols will change from time to time in accordance with guidelines from Queensland Health. See www.health.qld.gov.au for up to date information.
We ask that you do not visit the clinic if:
- You have cold or flu symptoms
- You have been in direct contact with someone who possibly or has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You are required to be in self isolation
Please call us in these instances and we will strive to find alternative arrangements for your pet’s care.
Together, we can reduce the spread and impact on our community and continue to provide care to your pets. We ask for your support and thank you for your cooperation during this time.